The military promotion is available to the following members of the United States Military:
* Active Personnel
* Spouses of active Military personnel called to active duty or stationed overseas will be eligible to book one cabin as long as the eligible spouse is occupying this cabin. The spouse must provide proof of eligibility by submitting a copy of the official military orders and/or duties documentation and proof of marriage.
* Reserve Personnel
* Active Cadets
* U.S Coast Guard Personnel
* Active member of the National Guard
* Uniformed members of the USPHS (U.S Public Health Services)
* Retired Personnel
* Retired member of the National Guard
* Honorably Discharged member of the National Guard
* Veterans, defined as: Individuals who have actively served in the Military for at least two years or during a war time period and have been honorably discharged.